Paying your employees and submitting payroll deductions on time to Canadian Revenue Agency (CRA) is essential to avoid costly penalties. Navigating CRA's payroll deductions, rules and regulations can get you lost in the details. The challenges of Payroll can consume many hours that are better spent running your business.
Bevan and Partners Chartered Professional Accountants have accounting specialists with the training and experience to help your business navigate payroll complexities. We have over 50 years of combined payroll expertise ready to help with your payroll needs.
Managing Your Payroll, the Right Way
Using our services, our Chartered Professional Accountants team will ensure your payroll is calculated accurately and filed to CRA on time.
Our services include:
- Calculating each individual employee’s wage for each pay period
- Compute and file all payroll source deductions to Canada Revenue Agency on time
- Complete and submit T4 and T4 summaries to the CRA at the end of the year
- Document and send Record of Employments (ROE) to the Government of Canada
- Provide your management team with timely reports to keep you up to date.
Our Work Will Let You Get Back to Work
As accounting professionals, we will take the burden of payday off your plate so you can focus on your business. Our firm accommodates all unique Payroll needs no matter how dynamic they are. Feel free to contact us to see how we can help your business.