As a business owner, paying your employees, and submitting the proper tax deductions to the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA), is essential to avoid negative consequences. Payroll tax preparation affects you, your company, and your employees. Bevan and Partners Chartered Professional Accountants have been the source of accurate and on-time payroll tax solutions for our business clients for over 70 years.
Managing the Complexity of Tax Deductions
Whether your company has four or four thousand employees, payroll rules and calculations can be complex. The CRA and provincial governments update their payroll guidelines and tax tables at least twice a year based on a number of factors.
Our Chartered Professional Accountants are required to stay up-to-date on these changes. Your employees may have different personal exemption amounts based on their own unique situations. Our firm has the training and experience to manage all of these deductions with precision.
Avoiding Tax Penalties Through Punctual Filing
Our accounting team will file payroll remittances on your company’s behalf accurately and on time to CRA. Avoiding tax penalties are critical to your company’s reputation and bottom line.
Our firm’s reliable payroll tax preparation service includes, but is not limited to:
- Calculating employee payroll for each pay period
- Assessing and filing source deductions to the CRA on time
- Tabulating and sending T4 and T4 summaries to the CRA for the end of the fiscal year
- Completing and submitting all Records of Employment (ROE) forms
- Represent your business if the CRA has questions about your tax documentation
Contact our firm today to learn more about our services.